AirEnergy undertakes all the necessary measures, research and activities involved in implementing all aspects of windfarm, including the necessary procedures required during the licensing process as well as during the construction phase.
Our experienced executive staff in cooperation with our specialized associates can be counted on to offer dependable support and information by providing advice to the client on the best course of action to be taken in the implementation process of the windfarm.
The company undertakes the evaluation of the Wind Farm for each individual customer and presents proposals and solutions to issues such as:
- The accessibility by road of the Wind Farm
- The electrical connection of the Wind Farm to the network
- The installation of the wind turbines
Wind Capacity Measurement
Wind Capacity Measurements are necessary for the design and proper functioning of each wind farm.
- In AirEnergy we have the required expertise for the effective selection of the measurement’s location, installation and maintenance, as well as the analysis of wind data.
- We always perform high quality measurements, adapting constantly to our costumers’ needs, preferences and requirements.
- In our reports, detailed graphs and tables with figures and diagrams of wind are included, while our report comes with full documentation of the methodology, process, results and measurements’conclusion.
Having experienced associates throughout Greece who possess the skills and knowledge necessary in designing a Wind Farm, AirEnergy is in a position to provide a comprehensive study in the licensing process.
Examples of this procedure include:
- Geotechnical – Geological
Having licensed over 1500 MW Wind Farm throughout Greece and systematically monitoring all the amendments in the laws, rules and regulations while keeping abreast of all the developments in wind energy, AirEnergy undertakes the necessary procedures, actions and research required to license a windfarm.
Examples of the process involved include:
- Production License
- Connection Offer
- Land Characterization
- Approval Of Environmental Conditions
- Connection Contract
- Purchase Contract
- Installation Permit
- Building Permit
- Operational Permit